Top 5 Social Media Graphics Design Tools
Social Media Marketing is the need of an hour. A clear message is communicated only through great and interactive design. With the increasing need for social media updates on an everyday basis, it is essential to be quick in creating social media graphics. A designer has to be creative and fast at the same time. Here we are happy to list out the top 5 tools that are easy and fast for creating social media graphic designs.
Of Course Adobe Photoshop and Sketch top the list, however, here we are listing out more user friendly and easy to use social media graphics creation tools. Let us have a look:
- Easily create amazing social media graphics, social media post videos & a lot more using drag-drop features.
- Thousands of free icons you can use to enhance your designs like a pro.
- You can organize your designs and keep them within a folder.
- Canva has a mobile app also for a quick on the go design creation.
2. Adobe Spark
- Create branded social media graphics, social media videos, and even web pages designs using Free Professional Themes.
- Choose Beautiful typography from a variety of free professionally, designed fonts.
- Work together by inviting the team to your Spark projects & give them access to edit.
- Adobe Spark has a mobile app also!
- Snappa is easy to create any online graphic such as social media graphics, blogs, ads, and more.
- Get Free access to pre-made professional templates.
- Instantly connect to multiple social networks & share your images on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- To get full-access, you can opt for a monthly paid subscription!
- Create high-quality images and animations without much effort.
- Unlock a ton more features and functions with the pro plan.
- Download Crello mobile app to create the video, graphic design, & artwork.
- Crello works fantastically well both on desktop and mobile!
- Create beautiful social media graphic images with the perfect size and format for Facebook, Instagram, and even Pinterest.
- You can pick an image, select the size, add a filter, text, and stick your company logo to it.
- Thousands of free images available for commercial & personal use.
- Pablo has a Chrome Extension as well!
To conclude, these are some of the tools we listed that our designers use for social media post creation and thus resulting in a great end-user response. Feel free to contact us for social media management requirements.